PUBG Mobile right now the most popular battle royale mobile game for smartphone users. And Also it hit 100 Million downloads in google play store and Apple’s app store. Apple’s app store. PUBG was a huge success for pc and Xbox.
And it released the mobile version in association with Tencent games in March 2018. Which has become a huge hit and set all smartphones on fire with ultimate multiplayer battle royal.
Must Read: PUBG Mobile Gaming Accessories
- Requirement’s to play PUBG Mobile
- Minimum RAM 2GB for Android Devices and 2GB Space
- Android Version 6.0 and above
- I phone 5s,6,6s,7,8, X, XS all devices with ios 9 and above are supported
- At least FHD( Full HD Display)
If you want to play PUBG Mobile smoothly and seamlessly.
Check these recommended requirements for PUBG Mobile
- Recommended RAM 4GB and above for android devices.
- I phone 7 and later devices will run the game smoothly.
- Uninterrupted Internet Connection.
- 2K Display for a best mobile gaming experience.
Players are using emulators to play PUBG Mobile if their smartphone isn’t supporting. This may lead to unfair game-play. And PUBG has recently tweeted about this emulators player will match with other player’s using emulator.
Also Read: How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC or Laptop
- PUBG has advertised it’s PMSC(PUBG Mobiel Star Challenge) 2018 in their gameplay.
- A Player base of 20 Million active players daily.
- Nominated for Google Playstore’s user choice of best game award 2018.
PUBG Mobile has got a new graphics setting with 0.9.5 update has a movie mode and player can tweak the brightness also.
It already had Classic, Colorful, Realistic, and this movie mode will give awesome realism experience in mobile. And also check the anti-aliasing option or better texture and materials in the game but consumes more battery.
But It will darken the screen because of its effects. So use brightness option when changed to Movie mode in PUBG Mobile.