Here we have a list of best android apps for android smartphone users for a better and easy way to use their Android phones in 2019.
Artwalls – Wallpapers
Artwalls is all about artistic, minimalistic & high-quality wallpapers. Many of the wallpapers are inspired by artworks by great artists and you can see the inspiration behind each wallpaper.
• Most wallpapers in 6K resolution.
• Only exclusive wallpapers.
• Daily new wallpapers.
• Different collections of wallpapers each with different styles and created by different artists.
• A large collection of AMOLED wallpapers.
Skit is the simplest and smartest applications manager for your device. You can share or extract any user or system application in .APK format, view application hierarchy and much more!
Easily extract .APK file from any application (even system) and send it to your friends in any way you like. You can also remove any user application without any problems.
It’s all about the details
The application provides a wealth of details about all user and system applications. Huge amount of detailed information starting from the date of installation and the last update date of the application to the amount of memory consumed by .APK file.
Find out how any selected application works from the inside. The list of activities, services, used permissions and even the details of the application signature certificate are in your hands.
Even more features in the Premium version
Premium version users will have access to even more features, such as:
• Themes customization for eye safety;
• Detailed statistics for all applications;
• Deletion and extraction of multiple user applications;
• And even more, are coming in future updates!
Also Read: Feelings Sharing App On Android
Aicut – AI Photo Editor
Make eye-catching photos with Aicut! Quick and easy AI separation let you use two different filters in one photo. Now comes with multiple presets (including Portrait Mode / Background Blur / Bokeh) to make your photos really pop!
When your photos are perfectly fine, but not in some parts, AI-powered photo editing app – Aicut will help you out!
You can separate people, objects from background with Aicut! By editing and applying unique filters to yourself and background separately, you can make your photos more vivid and beautiful like celebrities!
30+ a bunch of filters and essential edit functions are ready for you!
Don’t hesitate which hashtags are the most meaningful. Aicut analyzes your photo and generates set of relevant hashtags. Auto hashtag generator helps you to make more followers.
Just paste the tags we create on the Instagram!
• Auto Image Segmentation
Our state-of-the-art machine learning technology recognizes which part is the most salient, separates people or objects from background. If you want to edit only you or your friend, edit your photo with Aicut!
• Auto Hashtag generator
With Aicut, it’s very easy to create relevant hashtags before posting on the Instagram! Our smart AI hashtag generator understands your photos, recommends the most relevant, meaning hashtags.
• Edit like a Pro
Be a pro with Aicut! Aicut has collaborated with professional photographers to fine-tune the application. You can edit like a professional photographer with Aicut. Also, Aicut supports basic editing features including brightness, contrast, and saturation. Includes Background Blur for more professional looking Portrait Mode pictures!
Hermit • Lite Apps Browser
WHAT ARE LITE APPS?
Fast, Tiny Web Apps with awesome Android integration
With Hermit, you can replace your large native apps with Web-based Lite Apps.
Browse faster, save data, block ads, protect your privacy, browse in Night Mode, Reader View, and customize your Lite Apps with over 20 different settings for every Lite App! All in a 3 MB app.
Purchased Apps (Restore your paid apps)
One of the best android apps to restore your paid apps into your android smartphone easily.
An easy access to all your paid apps
• See how much you spent in the store
• Choose your preferred currency
• Filter the apps by category (action games, tools, productivity…)
• Filter out already installed apps or in-app purchases
• Export / share your paid apps list
• Multiple account support
You shouldn’t download this app if you have no paid apps.
Moasure – the smart tape measure
Convenient and easy to use, Moasure is a 300m/1000ft tape measure, ruler, protractor and a goniometer (angle measurer) – all in one simple app.
Simply move your phone from one point to another point and Moasure displays the distance or height difference between the two points, or the angle between them.
There’s no tape, no string, no laser beam or camera images. Instead Moasure uses the same technology found in space rocket guidance systems – the phone’s accelerometers and gyroscopes – to calculate precisely how far you have moved your phone. Moasure really is rocket science!
Moasure can measure the length, width, and height of objects, as well as internal room dimensions and even inter-room dimensions.
In fact, there’s not much that Moasure can’t measure.
• Measures distances from 10cm to 300m (4” to 1000ft) quickly and easily.
• The only app that retains its accuracy for distances greater than 10m/30ft, thanks to Moasure’s unique multi-step measurement mode.
• 5 different measuring modes for measuring objects, spaces, height difference and angles.
• Measures round obstacles as if they weren’t there – great for measuring room dimensions.
• Label and save measurements for future reference, printing and sharing via SMS or email.
• Displays in metric or imperial units.
• Measures the angle between two lines or surfaces.
• Distance accuracy typically 1% to 3%, depending on the smartphone model*. Angle accuracy better than 1 degree. (Watch the help videos for tips on achieving the best accuracy.)